Your bathroom should give you a space to relax. Décor you don’t enjoy, rusting hardware, and molding shower systems can make your home unattractive and dangerous. But how do you know where to begin your bathroom remodel?
Before you begin, it’s important to consider the major features you’d like to change. While some homes may need an entire renovation, many homeowners are able to complete smaller projects to make their baths feel brand new. Here are three signs to look for while beginning your bathroom remodel.
1. Your Bathroom Is No Longer Functional
You should enjoy your bathroom. In addition to getting ready for the day, your bathroom is your place to unwind. If your bathroom is no longer functional, consider ways you can maximize your room. Some functional alterations include:
- Adding Storage: Adding storage helps you avoid clutter to make your bathroom safer. You can add storage with towel bars, drawer organization, and over-the-toilet shelving.
- Bath and Shower Replacements: A bath or shower replacement is a great way to keep your existing layout while improving the durability of your system. Switch out your damaged, stained unit for a high-performing shower or bath.
- Create Built-Ins: Did you know that organization can be built right into your bath or shower surround? Adding soap dishes, shelves, and footrests can make bathing as convenient as can be.
2. Your Bathroom Doesn’t Meet Your Needs
As our needs change, so should our homes. Add accessibility to your home with a new walk-in bathtub or roll-in shower. Accessible bath units feature low-threshold or zero-threshold entry points to make getting in and out worry-free. Plus, you can add a variety of comfortable accessories such as headrests and therapeutic jets.
3. Your Bathroom Is No Longer Stylish
Changing your décor is an easy way to keep your bathroom stylish. Some modern color schemes include white on white, white with black accents, and marble with black accents. Some easy changes you can make to your décor include:
- Painting Walls
- Replacing Hardware
- Changing Fixtures
- Minimalizing Accessories
Hire a Professional Southern Louisiana Bathroom Remodeler
What better way to get help with your bathroom remodel than with a professional renovation company? EZ Baths of South Louisiana is a top choice for durable, worry-free bathroom remodels. We take care of everything you need from beautiful designs to expert installations. Fill out our online form today to receive a free quote on your new bath or shower replacement.
Subscribe to EZ Baths, LLC's Blog