Bathing is one of the most intimate personal chores. It should be enjoyable and pleasant, no matter what types of health concerns that you face. Increase the style and comfort of your bathroom with new equipment. When you're remodeling your bathroom, consider a Baton Rouge walk in shower tub. Here are just a few reasons to update your lavatory before you have an accident.
- Security - Bathroom falls are very common for seniors. Even with perfect health, water and tile are slippery. Installing a walk in shower tub gives you more confidence getting in and out of the tub, which is important when you have limited mobility.
- Accessibility - With a comfortable seat, the Baton Rouge walk in shower tub is readily available for a spa-like experience every night. You can enjoy a relaxing bath anytime right in your own home.
- Affordability - If you're remodeling, you don't want to redo anything that may need to be upgraded in the future. Save time, money, and frustration by getting the tub that fits your lifestyle now and as you age.
- Therapeutic options - Enjoy a luxurious bath with many different options for hydrotherapy, such as massage jets and chromotherapy lights. You don't have to be a senior to have aching joints or sore muscles that benefit from time in a warm bath or shower.
- Maintain your independence - As you get older, your family will appreciate the walk in shower that helps you live independently with a reduced risk of falls. Taking a bath with the assistance of a person, no matter how close they are to you reduces your enjoyment.
Shop for the Baton Rouge walk in shower tub that fits your bathroom and will last for years. Choose a high quality acrylic tub that will need little to no maintenance. It's an investment in your present lifestyle as well as that of your future. You'll enjoy your bath time and feel better with the comfort of a walk in shower tub.
Subscribe to EZ Baths, LLC's Blog